Extending deadline to 11/1
Hello fellow dA peeps,
It's been a while since I've done this but I'll be doing free (yes, free) pencil art requests. Spots are limited to 5 randomly chosen people. So how do you nab a spot? Easy! Share this journal post with people who may be interested for this art request or commissions then shoot me an email at email@example.com ! Say that it is for the free art request providing your character's information which you would like me to draw with pose references. Simple right? Well, I won't ask for proof that you shared my journal but I'll give you all the benefit of the doubt. If you send to my gmail or note me here asking for an art request, I won't accept the entry. I'll be accepting entries now until 11/01/2013. As long as the time stamp says 11/1 on it, I'll accept it. Ask questions in the comment section below. May the odds be ever in your favor!
btw, not everyone will get a spot as I will pick randomly. Good luck!
I bear unfortunate news. My laptop got water spilled on it. I'm in the process of getting it fixed... but there is no guarantee it will function properly again. The expenses for repair are quite steep, but nonetheless, my only wish is to repair it back to working order.
I'm still doing commissions, traditionally though. Back to the pencil and paper... anyway, the rules remain the same if anyone is interested. However, there are several changes to what exactly I have to offer with what is available to me at the moment. Please do look through all the terms below. I really look forward to drawing again.
• NUMBER ONE RULE: Please read EVERYTHING before you contact me.
• When you do contact me, send to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• DO NOT note me here on dA. In the subject title, please include "Commission:..." and include your dA name
• If you decide to commission me, please send a friendly email telling me that you'd like to commission me.
• Please include in your email:
- What type of commission (full body, half body, character sheet, colored, etc.)
- Character information/references
(This is very important. Keep the information clear and short. Include references and links to those reference PLEASE!!!)
• **Please have pose references ready. It makes the sketch process go by more smoothly.
• I usually respond right away. If not, it's probably because I'm busy or do not have access to my email or i'm sick/ill/bedridden
• I will draw out a sketch(es). It is YOUR responsibility to make changes and to make sure the image is to your liking before I continue on with it
• Do not pay right away if you see the sketch...only until we've discussed the details thoroughly, you like the image enough to get it finished and I give you the "okay" to send payment!
• Payment is full and upfront.
• Payments are through PayPal only
• I will not fix anything after the image is complete unless there really is something dreadfully wrong. However, I already gave you the option to make sure everything is to your liking before I proceeded to lining and coloring.
• I constantly show work-in-progress (WIP) updates via email.
• Commissioned artworks cannot be re-uploaded as your own.
• You may cancel your commission at anytime BEFORE I proceed to inking/coloring. Basically, during the sketch phase. No refunds after this point.
• I do not and will not draw any hentai/yaoi/yuri/pornography nor gay/lesbian stuff.
• Fan service & pin-ups are the limit (semi nudity/swimsuits/the limit would be like it is on fairy tail). If you have questions regarding mature content or anything beyond this, ask in the email.
• I will take my time on these commissions as I have other things in my life (personal stuff) so it may take a while for you commission to be finished, but I will do my best to finish them in a timely manner.
**I will have 4 slots available every month. But as this is kind of experimental, it may increase or decrease depending on how the weeks go. So keep a look out**
All commissions will be on A4 (8.5"x11") paper. Some pieces can be mailed and shipped if requested. Please include this in the email.
PENCIL (NO COLOR) FULL BODY ONLY $15 EACH CHARACTER
+BACKGROUND: ADDITIONAL $10
COLORED (COLORED PENCIL/MARKERS) FULL BODY $30 EACH CHARACTER
+BACKGROUND: ADDITIONAL $20
*Colored pencil pieces are done in Prisma Colors Colored Pencils.
If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks!